612 Free Huggies Enjoy The Ride Rewards Points

Here's a list of codes for your chance to get 612 Free Huggies Enjoy The Ride Rewards Points.

"You deserve the rewards, Mama, why not start collecting them? And with HUGGIES® Rewards Points earning is a breeze. You can earn Rewards Points for the diapers and wipes you buy, using the Rewards Code in the package."

To get your 612 Free Huggies Enjoy The Ride Rewards Points enter the following codes:

Codes Removed as they are not working for all (one time use)

If you've been following the codes posted on Freebie Fanatics, you haven't used this code yet.

** Thanks to Megan sharing the 612 Free Huggies Enjoy The Ride Rewards Points offer. **

FYI: USA. All of the listed codes worked for us when posted.

What do I have to provide:

Enter codes
Name/Address
E-mail
Password
Confirm Password
Screen Name
Birth Date
Child information
Terms and conditions

After registration form was sent: "Congratulations! 34 points have been added to your account."

Tech Tags:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure these are one time use only...I can't get any of them to work for me..They all say "This reward code has already been used".

Faith said...

I've had some people telling me that they got some codes to work and not others, so now I'm not sure. Thanks for letting us know.

Anonymous said...

SAD I fell for it :/