Free Dove Ultimate Clear Sample

"Doves new & improved formula contains unique Dove 1/4 Moisturizers, the beauty ingredient proven to improve the look and feel of underarm skin."

The Free Dove Ultimate Clear Sample is from univision.com and the original link has been translated through Google Translate.

FYI: "*While stocks last. Allow up to 8 weeks for delivery. Available only to U.S. residents. Limit one sample per household per month. Must be 18 years or older to receive this sample."

What do I have to provide:

Name/Address
E-mail
Phone
Date of birth
Marital status
Sex

After registration form was sent: Gracias por participar (Thanks for participating).

Tech Tags:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

After filling out the shipping info, it says...in Spanish that the application is not valid. Waste of time.

Faith said...

I don't know what your doing wrong but I just tries it again at 4:19 PM and after it's sent, apopup box states "Gracias por participar" Thank you for participating.

Anonymous said...

they are looking for a specific age group u need to be 40 +....it gave me the sample when i finally gave my true age and not my "" wana be age :)

Faith said...

Hi anonymous, thanks for the info, I did not see where that was stated. I received mine BUT like you I had to list my true age (or close to it) :)