Featured Post

Freebie Fanatics is Moving

We have moved most of our postings to our Freebee Fanatics Facebook page and out Freebie Fanatics Twitter page. Click above to learn more....

Free Stop Staring At My Package T-shirt

"Wear this, raise a few eyebrows.

I'm game. I'd be proud to wear a YUPO t-shirt!

Request your Free Stop Staring At My Package T-shirt.

The form to make your request doesn't appear correctly in Internet Explorer or Firefox. It does in Google Chrome. Follow the below "What do I have to provide" instructions to see what has to be provided on each line if you use IE or Firefox

FYI: USA. Company name required. "*Limited time offer. While supplies last. Sizes subject to availability.

What do I have to provide:

Name
Company
Position or Job Tile
Address 1
Address 2 (or leave blank)
City
State
Zip
T-shirt size
Email
Opt box
Sample pack box

After registration form was sent: "Your t-shirt is on the way!* Thanks for taking the time to find out a little more about YUPO Synthetic Papers, a world leader in packaging and label substrates. *Limited time offer. While supplies last. Sizes subject to availability."

Tech Tags:

No comments: