Free $10 California Pizza Kitchen Gift Card

"Here's a plum way to reward your whole family with California-style deliciousness: a $10 gift card to California Pizza Kitchen (CPK)!

CPK's hearth-baked pizza masterpieces set the bar for bringing you inventive, innovative flavors from around the world on a hot, flavorful, crispy crust (a honey-wheat crust with whole grain, to boot, if that's your pleasure). Don't limit your thoughts to pizza (though the Thai Chicken, California Club, and Roasted Artichoke & Spinach are crave-worthy): CPK also offers plenty of apps, salads, pastas, sandwiches, desserts, and more, in taste-bud-tingling forms from Korean BBQ Steak Tacos to Key Lime Pie."

Refer 2 friends to Plum District to get a Free $10 California Pizza Kitchen Gift Card.

FYI: USA. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per household. Expires 02/25/20. The above link is Freebie Fanatics referral link.

What do I have to provide:

Name/Address
E-mail
Location
Friend's e-mail

After registration form was sent: "Thank you for sharing this deal!"

Tech Tags:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sent 7 emails to my friends and they didnt receive not even one! I sent it early this morning and they deal ends tomorrow! I have an account with Plum and eerytime they have a deal, the reffers never go through! I think its fake!!!! My friend though did reveive emails from spam that he never got before so that makes me think they are using you emails for spam!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

This is a fake site! They want you to reffer but when you do your friends never get the emails! I have dont this before with another deal they had and my friends never recieved the emails even after! The deal only lasts for one day! But my friends did start to recieve spam emails though so they are using your emails to send spam!

Faith said...

Hi anonymous. I sent the invitation to other e-mail accounts I have and I received them. Here is what my e-mail stated in two other e-mails I tried:

"I'm trying to earn a complimentary gift card for PLUM REWARD: Refer Two Friends and Get a $10 California Pizza Kitchen Gift Card from Plum District, and I need your help to do it. Plum District is the leading deal site for savvy moms and their families to make their lives easier and more enjoyable. I thought you would be interested in it ... and about that help: if I get 2 people to sign up for Plum District today, I'll get my gift card. If you sign up, you may have a chance to earn a complimentary gift card, too! Just follow the link below."

The deal is closed now but I am receiving the e-mails. Did you check you spam section of your e-mail? Let me know if you need further help.