Free A Nurse I Am DVD

Cherokee presents a Free A Nurse I Am DVD.

"This Free A Nurse I Am DVD offers a double-feature: An inspirational educational film (length: 32 minutes) and an intimate documentary (length: 62 minutes) that chronicles the personal and professional lives of nurse-recipients of the prestigious Cherokee Inspired Comfort Award. The documentary reveals what motivates these professionals to pursue excellence in every aspect of their clinical practice, and shows how these nurses maintain personal balance in the midst of high-stakes, pressure-filled careers."

FYI: USA

What do I have to provide:

How many DVDs would you like?
How will you use the DVD?
How did you hear about the DVD?
Name/Address
E-mail
Phone
Opt in box

After registration form was sent: "Your Order Has Been Received. We have received your order. You should receive your A Nurse I Am DVD within 7-10 business days. Thank you."

Tech Tags:

No comments: