Free Chili's Chips & Queso

"Join Chili's Email Club for the latest happenings and exclusive offers including a welcome gift of FREE CHIPS & QUESO when you sign up! "

FREE CHIPS & QUESO

** Thanks Donna **

FYI: Worldwide

What do I have to provide:

Name
E-mail
Confirm e-mail
Zip code
Birth day
Favorite location

After registration form was sent: "Thanks for joining! Now you can look forward to receiving all the latest news and deals via email. To ensure delivery, please add Chilis@Chilis.fbmta.com to your address book."

Technorati Tags:

4 comments:

Utseka said...

Is it Non-Vegetarian food?

Faith said...

I'm not sure what they put in their queso. Anyone that knows, please tell us!

Anonymous said...

Could you please MAIL my coupon to my house beccccause my printer dosen't work. I filled out the form so I know you have my address that you can send it to. Thank you kindly,, Ms. Mary Batz

Faith said...

Hello anonymous, Freebie Fanatics does not have the coupons. The offer is from Chili's, you have to contact them and ask them to send it to you. Use this link http://www.chilis.com/EN/contactus/Pages/contactus.aspx and then click on "Contact Us today" to ask them to send it to you.