Chocolate Turtle Chex Mix sample

Text CHEXMIX to 467467.

Another thank you to Megan who states she borrowed this from another site (Which is O.K. Megan for other sites borrow from us also. Keeps all the Freebie Fanatics happy).

If anyone has any more info on this one let me know!

When I tried this, here is what I received after I texted ChexMix:

"Enjoy a chocolate Chex Mix sample! Please reply w/your hone phone number and we'll retrieve your address. No home phone? Reply w/your 5-digit zip...

What is your street address? For example, "123 Main St. Apt 2A" Do not include city, state and zip...

Please reply with your first and last name...

Thanks! Your chocolate Turtle Chex Mix sample will be shipped soon. Allow 6-8 weeks.

FYI: USA?

What do I have to provide:

Name/Address

After registration form was sent: Thanks! Your chocolate Turtle Chex Mix sample will be shipped soon. Allow 6-8 weeks.

Technorati Tags:

No comments: