Free "Biker Friendly" Stickers

Free "Biker Friendly" Stickers. These free stickers measure 4.25 x 1.38 inches, so they are not to big to stick on your car and not too small to be visible to passing bikers.

Visit the five easy steps to show you're "Biker Friendly" at bikerfriend.org and then click on "Order Now" button in left sidebar.

What do I have to provide:

Name/Address
E-mail
Confirmation number

FYI: USA. International orders consider donating at least a buck.

After registration form was sent: Your order has been received! I send out the stickers as soon as possible, usually within the first week of receiving your order. I send them out in the order they are received. If you haven't received any notification from me in the first week or so, feel free to drop me an email and ask what is taking me so long.

Technorati Tags:

No comments: