Free Fragrance Samples in Sephora Catalog

My number one freebie fanatic Colleen sent in this e-mail to let me know that inside of the Sephora Catalog there is a separate booklet with free fragrance samples for him and her.

Fragrances include:

Amazing Grace
Juicy Couture
Stella By Stella McCartney
Polo Explorer by Ralph Lauren

and many more.

As always thank you Ms. Collen, I myself will be requesting a free catalog. To request yours visit: Sephora Catalog Request or visit Sephora.com, scroll down to bottom of page and click catalog request.

What do I have to provide:

E-mail
Name/Address
E-mail
Confirm e-mail
Password
Confirm password
Password retrieval security question and answer
Four opt in boxes
Country
Phone

FYI: USA and Canada

After registration form was sent: Thank you for subscribing. You are now subscribed to:

Technorati Tags:

No comments: