Free Sample Cascade 2in1 ActionPacs

Does anyone else besides myself still prewash their dishes before putting them in the dishwasher? Just something a remember my father yelling at me if I didn't do.

For those of us that do prewash, Cascade has a product called 2in1 ActionPacs, thats suppose to work so well that there's no need to prewash your dishes.

Quote From Site:"Cascade ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn® in a water-soluble pouch."

Take your dish washing gloves off and visit the Wal-Mart website to request your free sample of Cascade 2in1 ActionPacs.

What do I have to provide:

Name/Address
E-mail (optional)
Birth date
Short questions survey

FYI: Samples are only available to consumers in the United States. While supplies last. Limit (1) sample per household.

After registration form was sent: Thank you! Please allow up to four weeks for your free sample to arrive in your mailbox.

Technorati Tags:

No comments: