Tylenol Rapid Release Gels

Sometimes I get a real bad headache when I have to post all the different freebies that Walmart has to offer. After that terrific lead in, maybe I can use my free sample of Tylenol Rapid Release Gels.

What will this free sample do for me?

"Tylenol Extra Strength Rapid Release Gels provide you with powerful extra-strength relief in a fast-releasing form. They’re proven to deliver quick relief of even your toughest headache pain."

What do I have to provide:

Name/Address
E-mail (optional)
Birth date
Three (3) question survey

FYI: Samples are only available to consumers in the United States. Limit one sample per household. You must be over the age of 13 to submit personal information or request a sample.

After registration form was sent: Thank you. Please allow up to four weeks for your free sample to arrive in your mailbox.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: