FREE Muffins and Mayhem Autographed Bookplate

"You can order a copy of my book from one of the booksellers above, or visit your local bookstore. Thank you so much for purchasing my book. I sure do appreciate it, and I’d love to send you a free autographed bookplate and bookmark as a thank you. If you'd like a bookplate for your copy of Muffins and Mayhem, or if you’re ordering my book for a friend, tell me their name and I’ll be happy to add a personal note or write a Happy Birthday or holiday note, for their copy, too."

FREE Muffins and Mayhem Autographed Bookplate

FYI: USA

What do I have to provide:

Name/Address
E-mail
Number of bookplates
What's the occasion and who is it for?

After registration form was sent: "Thank you for requesting a free a free autographed bookplate for yourself or a friend. As a special thank you, I’d like to share with you my Whoops! Banana Bread Recipe."

Tech Tags:

Comments

Freebie Fanatics shares verified free samples, cashback apps, birthday rewards, sweepstakes, and money-saving deals from trusted brands.

Home | Start Here (How It Works) | Contact | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy

© 2026 Freebie Fanatics. All rights reserved.