L'oreal Skin Genesis Sample

Request your free sample of L'oreal Skin Genesis while supplies last.

"Skin Genesis combines 100% naturally derived, Patented Pro-Xylane™ with Hyaluronic Spheres, to boost cell activity layer by layer to strengthen skin."

Visit the L'oreal website to learn more about this product and to request your free sample.

What do I have to provide:

Name/Address
Gender
E-mail
Confirm e-mail
Password
Confirm password
Date of birth
Opt in box
Short survey

FYI: One sample per household please. Open to US residents only.

After registration form was sent: Thank you! Your free sample of L'oreal Skin Genesis Mulit-Layer Skincare will arrive in the mail in 4 - 6 weeks.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great find! I just received my sample and after a week of trial, posted up a review on my blog. It's really a pretty nice product. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts once you have yours. :)

Nice blog by the way!
Cheers,
Jami
Bionic Beauty

Faith said...

Thank you Jami. I will leave a review on your blog after I try it. I am now a fan of your blog, good job