Vera Wang Princess Perfume Sample

Lets continue with the free perfume samples today. This ones for a free sample of Vera Wang Princess perfume, a new spirit in fragrance.

I most confess I never heard of this one, I would also like to thank my good friend and freebie maniac Colleen for posting this freebie.

http://www.startsampling.com/sm/24566/captureAddress.iphtml?item=24566&source=

What do I have to provide:

Name/Address
E-mail
Birth date
Gender
Marital status
Two (2) opt in boxes
Short survey

FYI: Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Available to U.S. Residents only.Limit one sample per household. You must be 14 or older to receive this sample.

After registration form was sent: Thank you for requesting a sample of Vera Wang Princess. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your free sample.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

No comments: