Free Hand, Body & Foot Cream Samples

A free sample of hand/body and foot cream to help relieve my dry cracked hands and aching feet. I have tried numerous hand and body creams through the years and have been pretty happy with my current brand, so it will be interesting to see how these Glycera creams measure up to my brand.

Visit their website ( jassinternational.com) to learn more and get a free sample.

This is an e-mail freebie. After clicking link to the freebie, scroll down page to “Please give us your mailing address and we will send you free samples of both creams.”

What do I have to provide:

Name/Address

FYI: This is open to the U.S. I'm not sure if it's available to others, but you can give it a try.

After registration form was sent:

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

No comments: