Fresh Freebies & Deals
Free Khloud Plus Protein Chips at Walmart
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Okay, can we just take a moment to appreciate when a good freebie comes along? I'm not talking about another random sticker or sample packet that gets lost in your junk drawer. I'm talking about an actual, full-size, eat-it-right-now snack that you can grab on your next Walmart run. That's exactly what we have today, and if you're like me and love finding high-protein snacks that don't taste like cardboard, you're going to want to jump on this one fast.
I first spotted this one last week and thought it would be gone by now, but I just double-checked and it's still live - so if you missed it the first time, consider this your second chance!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate and partner with other affiliate programs, we may earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you.
Free Khloud Plus Protein Chips at Walmart
Right now, Khloud Plus is giving away a FREE bag of their Protein Chips at Walmart. No catch, no rebate form to mail in, and no receipt to upload. You just need your email to get a digital coupon you can use in-store or on Walmart.com.
WHAT: 1 Free Bag of Khloud Plus Protein Chips
WHERE: Valid at Walmart & Walmart.com
HOW: Enter your email for a digital coupon
STATUS: Still Available - Updated Today!
How To Claim Your Free Bag
They made this one ridiculously easy, which we love:
- Head to the official offer page
- Enter your valid email address where it asks
- Check your inbox for your digital coupon and instructions
- Redeem it at checkout at Walmart or apply it on Walmart.com
Why I'm Loving This Freebie
As someone who is always on the lookout for better snacks, these Khloud Plus chips are actually worth trying. They're packed with protein to keep you full, they have that real crunch you want from a chip, and they fit perfectly in a lunchbox, gym bag, or your car for those hangry moments. Getting a full bag free is the perfect way to try them without risking your grocery budget.
Update: Yes, It's Still Available!
This is the part I wanted to make sure you saw. The original post went up a few days ago and I figured it would be gone by now. I went back to re-check this morning and the form is still accepting emails and sending out coupons. If you didn't get in on it before, now's your chance before Walmart runs out of stock.
Quick tip from me: If you do Walmart pickup or delivery, try adding it to your online cart. I've had great luck using these digital coupons that way and it saves a trip.
Don't Miss The Next One
Food freebies like this go FAST. If you want me to keep you posted on the best free samples, free food, and grocery coupons I find each week, make sure you're following along here and bookmark this page. I only post the ones that are actually worth your time.
Did you score a bag? Let me know in the comments which flavor you got!
Don’t miss more free product offers:
👉 Explore more in the Free Samples Hub
👉 Find related deals & savings
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Freebie Fanatics shares verified free samples, cashback apps, birthday rewards, sweepstakes, and money-saving deals from trusted brands.
Home | About / Start Here | Contact | Disclosure & Disclaimer | Privacy Policy
© 2026 Freebie Fanatics. All rights reserved.

Comments