Free Stella Artois Chalice Glass

Enter the seven (7) digit promotional code on promotional materials to get your Free Stella Artois Chalice Glass

enter code: CPPFXHM



** Thank you Matthew!! **

FYI: "All fields required. Must be 21 to enter. Offer open to residents of the United States (except Texas) who are 21 years of age or older. Offer begins 11/1/12 at 12:00:00 am CDT and ends 12/31/12 at 11:59:59 pm CST, or while supplies last."

NOTE - If any of the above links are no longer working or the freebie offers or coupons are no longer available, please post a blog comment below and we will edit it!


What do I have to provide:

Name/Address
E-mail
Code - CPPFXHM
Birth Date
Phone
Opt in box
Terms & Conditions

After registration form was sent: "Thank You. Your request has been received."

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Tried to do this & got the error * UNIQUE CODE IS INVALID OR HAS ALREADY BEEN USED

Faith said...

Sorry you didn't get it Kristen, the code did expire. Will post another code when possible. Thanks for your comment.

Sarah said...

I submitted my request with the code listed and everything worked for me. Hopefully I'll get my glass!