Free 2009 Drive Safely Bumper Sticker

"Sign the Drive Safely Pledge

YES, I pledge to be more aware of our peace officers on the road.

"I pledge to DRIVE SAFELY at all times. I will respect traffic rules and be mindful of peace officers on the road. I have read the 10 ways I can help keep officers safe on the road and will do my best to remember these each time I get behind the wheel."

Make sure you check "Yes" to the question: " Question - Required - Would you like to receive the 2009 Drive Safely bumper sticker?"

Free 2009 Drive Safely Bumper Sticker

FYI: Worldwide

What do I have to provide:

Name/Address
E-mail
Country
Would you like to receive the 2009 Drive Safely bumper sticker?

After registration form was sent: "Thank you for pledging to drive safely."

Technorati Tags:

No comments: