America Needs Fatima Stickers and Address Labels

" Please Send My Complimentary Membership Benefits in America Needs Fatima

Yes, Robert. Thank you! I’d like to receive a complimentary ANF membership card, name address labels, and Fatima stickers. I understand you will send them to me in January."

Visit the America Needs Fatima website to learn more and to request your free
America Needs Fatima stickers and address labels


FYI: USA

What do I have to provide:

Name/Address
E-mail
Phone

After registration form was sent: " It is a great pleasure to welcome you to America Needs Fatima! I received your completed form with your name and address. As promised, I will send you a complimentary ANF membership card, name address labels, and Fatima stickers by regular mail in January."

Technorati Tags:

No comments: