Jalen Rose Fan Club Fan Pack

Sign up for the Jalen Rose online fan club and receive a FREE Jalen Rose fan pack.

Sorry folks, I don't know what is inside of the fan pack.

For those of you that don't know, Jalen Rose is is a former American professional basketball player in the NBA. In college he was a member of the University of Michigan Wolverines' "Fab Five". Reached the 1992 & 1993 NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Championship. GO BLUE!!

What do I have to provide:

Name/Address
E-mail
Gender
Country
Birth date

FYI: Fan packs are currently available to US residents only. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.

After registration form was sent: Thank you for signing up for my fan club! I will be sending you a fan pack soon so, be sure to watch your mailbox. Thanks for your support and Go Blue!

Technorati Tags:

No comments: